Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Photo Cube the Coolest Widget for your Web Page


Photo Cube



ISN'T THIS JUST THE MOST FUN THING YOU HAVE SEEN TODAY?

I discovered a ballerina today who I have had the misfortune to miss as she is superb. Cecilia Kerche.  Brilliant and stunning. Not only was she a stunning ballerina, (how did I miss her?) but she has a stunning web page too.

Great minds think alike! Kerche's web site is gorgeous too but and is a dead ringer for my new site even to the rain on window pane droplets.  I scrolled down green with envy as mine is still on the drawing board and there was this animated Photo Cube. Stunning! I was so envious. I wanted this so badly but down the bottom of the page was a link to where you can get one.

I dropped the IRD Company Income Tax return and had a play with it. It is such fun. Try mousing over it and you can make it move as you wish.

My web site is going to dance as hers does. What a clever lady.

And here it is, my web site with my photocube

janette-miller

http://www.janette-miller.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment