Sunday, July 5, 2015

White Hair the horror of aging



At the age of 33 I experienced total Alopecia. I lost every hair on my body. Being on the stage I was used to wearing wigs, my lank mousey hair made this necessary, so it was no big problem.

Now well past my sell by date I realise it was the best thing that could have happened to me as I have never had to experience the horror of my hair turning white. It is the white hair that seriously ages people. Mine is still the colour of my youth and I look years younger than my real age.

Having no hair is wonderful. Makes showering a breeze, no hours in the hairdressers, my hair always looks good, a good wig is all you need but you do have to wear it constantly to get ensure that nobody notices you aging.

The only hair I miss is my eyelashes. I do miss them but you can't have everything I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment