Sunday, June 17, 2012

In Praise of Vitamin B12


On my YouTube Xmas message I ended by saying how much I enjoyed my life and how one never knew what was around the corner. If only I had known! In fact it was a good thing that I didn't know!

I ate some smoked salmon a day before Christmas and I unlocked the genie out of the bottle. It has taken five months to recover and I am a wiser woman as a result.

It is difficult to know where to start. Perhaps I shouldn't but it has taken ages  to get to the stage where I can just about begin to live again. This has been challenging.

My blog has suffered as I have not felt up to writing it. Nobody is interested in the illnesses of others and I have no wish to bore or embarrass so this will be the only reference.

Well that's not quite true because in my next post I shall tell of my adventures with Vitamin B12 and the subsequent of the dangers of Losec and Ranitidine as a warning to others.

Coming back to my blog I find all the formats have changed and I am back to the challenge of new technology. I hope I am up to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment